Saturday, December 28, 2019

3D2N at Doubletree Hilton JB

I was nervous in bringing the boys for a stay at JB.
But after the impromptu trip with the best friend, I gained confidence and at least know where to go exactly. Alhamdulillah with Grab, travelling within JB is a breeze.
Ok before anything else, I’m thankful that we’re all safe back home.
Yes nothing feels like home especially when you’re on your own bed.

Here’s some bloopers that happened during our 1st JB trip as a family.

It began right after our tickets were scanned when the officer wanted to check the husband.
He merely asked for his passport as he was holding nothing but our big luggage.
That’s because he was left behind a nyonya limping and me and the boy were already upfront. Next after all the immigration checks done, we were excited that we almost board the train. Then I asked the husband to snap a pic of the boy but he was whistled real loud! 🤣 I quickly shoved the boy onto the train. Leaving the husband to settle with the officer. 😂
So we safely made across the border and tried to call for a Grab.
The husband couldn’t switch on his data.
So I told him to restart his hp when he indeed needed to just on his auto-roam. 😂
These were what made our trip memorable.


I knew that Doubletree is a little on the pricier side of accommodation.
But didn’t realised that I’ve booked executive room.
So we had access to the lounge and I guess we underused it.
Check-in was smooth but the room’s not ready when it’s already passed the time.
Had to wait about half an hour before we were given the cards.
And the lady passed us this MYR50 dining credit.
Managed to order Nasi Goreng and Iced Chocolate for just additional RM9.
It’s a great service recovery. 👍🏻


Breakfast was yummy as before.
I had Mee Hailam, Bakso, there’s lontong, Nasi Lemak eh cannot mention all la.
Just spoilt for choices.


Our random itinerary was:
Thurs - Paradigm
Fri - Midvalley/ Aeon Tebrau/ City Square/ Midvalley
Sat - Midvalley

We redeemed these passport covers at Midvalley.
I’m thankful we managed to dine at Din Tai Fung, Kyochon and A&W.
Like no need fly to KL already.


Yes, we had 20pcs of wings! Yums!


Lucky me that Bath and Body Works having sale so I grabbed those mini sprays.
Padini Jeans at only $22.70 each and the kid’s berms at $6.25 each!
Eh eh I never buy any tops for myself lah from Padini.


Probably the only one who bought cans of Popcorn when everyone else buys the pack ones. And thanks husband for the #88 Love Life quote book! ❤️


Check out how many pieces our bags at the end!
4 bags in total!
Clothes in luggage, groceries in gym bag, popcorn in backpack and mini drawers in reusable bag. Alhamdulillah we survived the train back home.
Going to recharge for the new year ahead! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home