Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Sephora Haul

This is not so much of a haul but I bought my serum at $175. And with that purchase, I got a free gift set (pouch and 3 samples).
I also received urm you may see the pic below.


I was expecting a black and white box but it came in a huge cardboard 📦.
Peh besar!
Probably the biggest box ever for my online shopping.


Yeap all these items free with the purchase of only 1 serum.
As consumers you should research much as you may get same item for less or with free gifts. Like for my serum, I could get it from Metro so that I could get 20% gift voucher, Tangs for the member’s rebate, Estee Lauder shop for their pretty paper bag or in this case, Sephora for the free gift set and points! With this, my member will be changed to Black. So that would make me eligible to buy stuff when they’re having their Sale. 
Frankly, I may not use most of these samples so I prefer pouches, bags.
 Hmm I should create a box for samples just like sis so that I could use them for getaways.
Okie! Time to save money.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home