Saturday, July 4, 2020

My 1st Shellout

Such a long Saturday. We went out early to Bugis to settle the exchange.
And husband bought me a new Shogun! And 3 Dino eggs for the kid.


Next gonna search for new cooking utensils.
So tempted to get the cool colours set from Shopee but I dun need many.
Thankfully bought my new potato peeler from Pasar for just $2.90.


Of course gotta get Cinnamon Rolls when at Bugis.
The peanut butter jelly was weirdly yummy.


Aha. So this is my 1st ever Shellout. Treat from Bro and SIL.
 Delivered by the old neighbour.
I think we finished it in under 20mins. 😬
It’s like all the seafood cravings done and checked! ✅ 


Sis blanja Kreyv. Chicha Thai sauce is spicy and sedap.


And she also ordered all time fave jeruk mangga for us too.
Lama seh tak makan.
Rindu.


Been so long since I put on my Vans.
I think I’m gonna get more of them especially the Olskool ones. 👟 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home