Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Ultimate Staycation at Fullerton Bay Hotel

 Where do I start? It was the staycation we were looking forward to since the start of sch hols.
And was so happy that the husband gotten me an Apple Watch. Yay! To think that we thought Conrad was the best, here comes Fullerton Bay! Room’s view was ❤️.


Looking pretty at night.


Our package includes a Xmas bear but apparently was out of stock. So it was replaced by the cute Spa bear. In robe and slippers all. So gatal.
And that couple bear! So love la! 
Totally didn’t expect them cos the husband didn’t mention that it was for our belated anni.
The heart balloon though. Melts. Can we return here for every anni now??


The view. Haaaaaaiiiiihhhh.
Not knowing what kinda room that we’d get and was so in love with the view. I’d choose this view over and over again. 


Reflection.


So happy with my new accessory! 


Sunrise!


Bought myself a pair of Espadrilles. At 40% off! 
Self-care can?


I think the last bathtub with TV was at Hotel Michael suite. And we found out about the TV only on the last day.


🖤🖤🖤



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home