Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Just married...

7 years ago! Alhamdulillah blessed. And grateful. So I received the husband’s annual flower delivery yesterday. He always tries to send other days besides the actual anniversary day. To surprise me. And it was funny this time cos I ordered the cake for yesterday too. Cos got $10 off for that date. 🤣


Pretty much? I haven’t unboxed my Chanel pouch. 😍


 So glad that I got to order Secret Recipe’s banana chocolate. 
It’s been ages. Guess gonna order from them for future occasions. 


So the cousin msg2 me from IG then to WA. Lain mcm when after a while suddenly got delivery. Abg delivery followed script lagi said Delivery and Happy Anniversary. 🥰


Alhamdulillah. Thankful for the rezeki. Been wanting to try these sliders and he even included Impossible patty as well! May Allah rewards the cousin with abundance of blessings for always being generous with his surprise deliveries. 
I’m so lucky and blessed.

Dalam beribu
Dosa yang dah tersalah laku
Mungkin adanya sepahala
Menganugerahkan kau bersama”
                                                         ~ KRU




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home