Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Lunch dates

 I am treasuring every meet-up because hmm ok let’s not get emo. Was surprised that the ex wanted to meet. We would have met end last year but cos of Covid. That didn’t happened.
So met in the West for lunch. And we had Korean. Yums. 
The strongest person I ever known besides my husband. And I dare to say we went through alot. Together. Hoping that the rainbow will come sooner and unexpectedly. 


A sweet gift for me. So thoughtful.


What I wore and proud that I took the train after so long.


Chix stew with Udon and Tteokbokki.


The husband came home a little late on Friday with Swensens cake. Yums.


Also had Fluff with sis and her pharmer.
Ended up she came over my place too.
Next plan Henderson Waves. 😳


Can’t believe we took bus to World Farm.


But for my 10k steps and these beautiful babies, it’s all worth it.


Thankfully I was able to control myself and not add on any new pots. Super happy that my monstera’s growing new leaves! 🥰




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home