Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Party like it’s my birthday

 My doorbell’s been working hard today.
It’s been ringing most of the time I’m home. 
Well at least 5x! 😬 And the husband’s so tricky.
He surprised me good because he took half day leave for the first time in so long for my birthday. 😻 And he didn’t even tell me about it. I’ve packed his snack unknowingly this morning.


Cousin sent this. By Fitri’s creation.
Yummy!


BFF sent these not 1 but....


2 boxes of Sea Salty muffins and brownies.


The 1st delivery that came in.
The guy even apologised to me saying he came earlier than stated (supposed to come 4-8pm but came before noon).


My bday cake from the husband. ❤️


My complimentary firehouse.


And yes. The husband came home with Cake and Balloon. Then came BFF’s balloon bouquet. 🎈 
Alhamdulillah so blessed and grateful and thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home