Monday, March 15, 2021

First day of the break

 The husband suggested to go Jewel. It’s been quite some time hor. And because both of them wanted Saap Saap for lunch, we headed there early to avoid lunch crowd. Bought my VS! Then we did a little retail therapy.


Well at least for me. Heh. Pretty sure for both of them too. He’s gotten his wanted list ticked off and quite pleased with his purchase at Muji. And I selit that phone sling pouch into the basket. A few colours to choose from but settled on Navy. Then after all the purchases I got $25 e voucher. Decided to get the shampoo set from Body Shop. Plus that cute tiny brush for merely over $11 cash. Walked over to NTUC to get the kid’s milk, saw Cloud9 studio pop up!
Walked in and happy that he asked me to choose a dress! And said to get two! 😍
Now heavy chores await me tmr 😩


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home