Saturday, June 5, 2021

June’s here


Coincidentally the husband bought him another set exactly a year ago. This keeps him occupied for long hours. ✌️


He completed the hunt under 15mins. But took some time to paint them dino.


Eh. Terselit. Stress buying. Loves their collection and this was my 3rd purchase. Happy that I’ve gotten a total of 4pcs now.

😏 Misses. I’ve missed flaunting my branded bags.
Missed putting on my Vans or Puma or Lucca Vudor or Tory Burch. Missed twirling in my dresses. Eh can’t remember the last time I even washed my tudung. 😳
Cos I’ve been staying home since the boy’s HBL. Yes. Not even down for groceries. Got the husband’s help and online deliveries to survive on. Been 3 full weeks la seh. 

1st week of hol down. I mean it’s okay no staycays but not even going out. Adoi. And I’ve not even started on Zumba since puasa and raya. Help.

Anyways, done with Treasure Hunt, paintings, crafts and his Indominus Rex Lego. Gotta do a little indoor camping today! ⛺️ 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home