Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday the 13th



 The husband turned 40!
Macam tak percaya eh. I mean when the sis and bro had their 40th birthday, it didn’t affect me much. But the husband?! 
Alhamdulillah.


The perfect plan would be a night stay at Fullerton Bay. So cake and balloon would be settled. Nah.
I ordered the balloon a day earlier so as to surprise him. And becoming a ritual now. Swensens for every birthday celebration.


And that Ralph Lauren’s from Dad.
Ewok bag from the boy.


And cousin sent him this. When we’re just about to cut the cake! Perfect timing. ❤️


This ‘recycled’ gift was given in advance.
Unbelievable that I managed to use whatever materials I had and copied the idea from randomly browsing florist sites.
Used my Gucci watch box cover, dried flowers from my bouquet and stole a black construction paper from the boy to fill up the base.
All this completed in a morning. 💯






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home