Friday, June 25, 2021

It’s been \!!\¥|>|¥{,>]

 So many weird things happened recently.
It began with me depositing cash into CDM but wasn’t reflected. Took a few days to settle that.
Bought CBTL drinks on offer but was overcharged.
SIL managed to help to get the money back.
Ordered things from Shopee but got sent wrong size. Seller was so blur and just ugh. Decided to just accept it and move on. Booked appt for the parents only to have given the wrong unit number. 🤣 And the latest when we confidently went to Jacob Ballas but it was closed. Pandai!
Well it’s all about ‘When things don’t go your way, got to embrace and walk on.’ 😬


Despite all things weird, there are indeed some positivity happening at the same time.
Priorities!
Like this pouch from 7-11. Been wanting to get it but nvr got to go 7-11. And when I did, bought stuff food I mean lotsa of them to be able to collect 5 stickers just so I could buy the Sanrio blind box!
Super lucky that I managed to get Hello Kitty instead of any others.


Bought my 1st ever Casetify. Been using Kate Spade covers for all my phones but this time, the cover became loose. So decided to try Casetify.
And they just recently collab with Mickey. ❤️


This is just the sis $281 shopping of dresses at FV. I think I nvr even once received a box from FV.
There’s 5 dresses in there and 1’s mine. 😛
And of course she said it’s her treat! 


Haha. Lilit #barulahlit!
A little big for me but loves how it’s not so kembang or baggy.


Tried this meal for dinner. Never ever eaten nuggets with Cajun. It’s different.
And those who tak nak beli and rasa sudahla tak ya bising2. Not using your money kan. Bising normal nuggets la nothing special la.. I don’t even know the members of BTS but I zumba to their songs. And my time dulu also I collect BSB la Take That eh Blink 182 la.. 😍
Last weekend of the sch hols! 💪


Eh da siap. I happened to have that unused tumbler so decided to change the paper. And cut the bookmark out for the boy. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home