Thursday, August 19, 2021

E-shopping

 I remembered telling the sis off cos she actually bought slippers online when she saw the ads in IG. Guess what???? 


This Stackers ad kept appearing and just like that… it came the next day. 😬😬


But wait! I can explain you know. I’ve been going out alot less now and saw that the trinket tray’s almost dusty. And my 2 priceless rings laying there on the white-turned-grey surface.
This was a perfect solution. And came with complimentary gift wrapping. ❤️


Finally a proper storage for my 9 year old engagement ring and Ming Seng ring plus a tiny spot for my anklet. ❤️


Did you know that Chanel has e-shop now?
Then I saw a friend’s unboxing video and….
2 days later, this arrived!
Thank you husb! 


So I didn’t get the envelope kinda box with the black ribbon but a probably sturdier box.



I did get samples when I make purchases at the physical store but didn’t come with that black pouch. So this is great and could this be the only online Chanel purchase? Hmmmm. Nothing beats the physical shopping experience! 🛍 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home