Monday, November 29, 2021

(not so) Black Friday

 Black Friday’s over and am glad that I managed to control my spending - or not.
Oh I woke the husband up at 2ish in the morning to splurge on Sephora stuff. Tak lah. Basically he accidentally broke my Chanel perfume while cleaning so it’s a great chance to ask him for replacement kan. Got 20% discount mah.


He got me Gucci and I restocked my serum.
The others were sis’ and I received the free camera! But the husband nagged since the camera needs rolls. 🤣


He bot me this Frozen Tea for One yesterday.
Hmm can make air sirap instead and use? 😬


A little housekeeping of my boxes. This was in June. Pretty aesthetic.


I’ve put some boxes in the bigger ones.
Hope it looks neater now. Eh!!!!!!
Look at the clock! Almost same timing. Seram.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home