Sunday, January 23, 2022

Super Early celebration

 Yeap, had brought forward my birthday celebration with the family.
With the current situation, not going to risk the ever changing rules.
Even for this lunch to happen, the husband, sis and bro had to take their tests beforehand.
But Alhamdulillah.


Loves all my gifts this year!
2 sweaters with a Bambi Adidas in mustard no less and a customised Polo (siap dengan nama and fave number) white sweater.
And the parents sponsored me that MJ tote bag! 
Could have exceeded their annual budget tau.
Finally got that Kenzo espadrilles which I've been wanting since a long time.
The bro generously gave me Sephora and Uniqlo vouchers worth $200!
Let's go SHOPPING!



Husband sponsored Golden Pillow feast which included Yu Sheng. 


Simple yet has all my fave things on it.
Pink, gold flakes and balloons!
Blessed and so grateful.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home