Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmassy

 Had 2 consecutive lunch gathering this weekend.
At the usual Brownstone yesterday and today for the 1st time, I cooked for them.


Had Eatzi gourmet yesterday. 
Quite a nice mix of seafood and meat.


Yesterday’s DIY logcake!


Remember the tarts I had for my Anni? 
The same ones but the festive special.


So pretty but I was too full to try all.


Sis ordered Ratu Lemper for today.
That bakar lauk looked kinda boring and flat but sedap eh. Eh selit farewell also.


Yay Nasi Lemak for them.
Baked those wings so they turned out less crispy.
But my sambal udang left really 3 pieces for dinner. Alhamdulillah.


Today’s DIY logcake designed by the kids.


Butter Studio cupcakes. Mermaid’s tail, dino and their Xmas edition.


Thankful and grateful for the annual gifts.
Bacha, IKEA, Cath Kidston and even Jellycat and MORE! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home