Sunday, March 20, 2022

First ever LV delivery

 


OMGeee!
My first ever LV delivery! 
Received an sms from LV on Thur on a delivery for the next day. My instinct told me it’s gg to be cousin cos he was extra clingy that day and on the delivery day itself. He kept questioning me like ‘Tak merayap ke?’ and other miscellaneous questions. So I also tried to korek and told him abt this LV sms and saying it could be just a scam cos I didn’t order anything. Even checked with sis and husb and both clearly denied buying me anything. He still said U wait and see if it’s really a scam. So my sus getting stronger. 

On the delivery day, I told cousin that I’m going out. Konfem dia kancheong skit kan. After that told him that Dad and husb will be home though. Haha.
But when the clock almost hit noon, I thought to myself probably truly a scam or a mistake on LV side. And then a suited tall guy came at the door!
I asked if I could know the sender but he bluntly replied that he doesn’t know. Tsk.

Excitedly I opened the bag and saw the note. Woah betul nye complete for birthday and even selit Ramadan wishes. So thankful, so grateful and so blessed with this generous and ever giving cousin of mine. May he receive aplenty of rezeki so that he could send me Hermes next! Heh. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home