Saturday, October 15, 2022

Whirlwind

 Of emotions and feelings. The son has been unwell and it’s kind of bothering cos he has to miss school again. With lots to catch up on. But Alhamdulillah he’s getting better. Not after having to visit the doctor twice. For extension of MC.


Change of phone by the husband on 10.10 and probably the first time ever that he didn’t even asked me which particular one I wanted or the colour. Dia main beli eh (cos wanna renew contract). I dread to change cos I liked my current mini better and that it fits nicely into my WOCs.

 This Iphone 14 Pro is berat, to the extend that my wrist aches everytime I used it. Hmm that could be the reason on why he chose this one so that I won’t be on my phone all the time? But NAH Instead he upgraded my plan to a huge GB so that I need not even bother to check the data used.

Casing has to be Kate Spade. Nevertheless still thankful for this new phone. Alhamdulillah. Pls stay with me for 2 years. 


Loves today’s impromptu meet-up with the best friends of 32 years (and counting). The fact that they came over to my hood’s mall is such ❤️. Had late lunch at Sanook and desserts over at Gelarè.


Loves my $4 innisfree polish too! ❤️



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home