Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Foodie

What I’ve been enjoying for the past school hols right up to the 1st day of school . A little dizzy today cos was excited that the boy gonna put on full uniform for the 1st time and that I’m gonna get a little lunch date with the husband. ❤️


Planned to eat at Boat Noodles then decided to have this instead. My 2nd time and had the wagyu. 


When we went out specially to just have waffles at half price. Worth it! 


Then came the need to have log cake so they bought 1 with cute Bambi(s).


Back at breakfast at the hotel when the lady asked if I wanted waffles or pancakes but she suggested for me to have both.


So pretty can? 


The boy’s ice-cream perks. That snowflake was such a pretty add-on.


We had Sofra for lunch but this kunefe tasted different.
And the ice cream had lobang in the middle eh.


Had the platter so we could try ‘everything’.
Next up will be about my little hauls. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home