Sunday, February 26, 2023

Masha Allah

 

These were the goodies received the other day from the girlfriends. So touched eh member went to JB only but bought so much. Then when I lost my mask extender both girlfriends gave me pretty ones. My heart. 


Amazed and thankful for Allah’s timing. Husb been down with high fever just after the son. And Alhamdulillah today he felt much better and we went to cousin’s wedding.


Look at the food served! Butterscotch ice cream and those pani puri sedap seh. But had to control myself from indulging too much. 


Cousin put these bunga rampai into my berkat bags. ❤️


And this may look messy but so much love and yums.
Bibik cooked those prawn sambal and did the acar. 
Briyani x2 today. 


Thankful for the gifts. ❤️
More importantly thankful that Mom and Sis are back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home