Friday, February 10, 2023

The reveal


Boxes rearranged! With the help of the husband.
Had to get rid of Coach and MCM boxes to make way for new ones. Guess no more space for more bags. 😬


Not a very nice shot but guess this will do.
Thankfully the next SA re-packed everything for me.
Yes! We did a replacement because obviously there’s an issue with the buckle. Really contented with my current collection and don’t (can’t) have any intentions to add more. Even my racks are full to the top. 


Such a tricky decision to make. Been wanting the jacquard but scared on the maintenance. Wanted the CD buckle too. Don’t want another WOC. Loves the adjustable chain strap. But the price. Haizzzz. Can get their totes which you can put 1001 stuff in for the same price.


Been wanting a bucket bag since forever. Never had this azure design because all I have are only monograms and damier ebene. So this! Into my collection.
My heart’s full. ❤️







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home