Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Cannot move on

 

Looking back, our Umrah trip was so meaningful because I remembered telling my Bibik at a wedding and they immediately planned to send me off already. 
A cousin salam me duit terus. 🥺
Going for Umrah was not for our personal journey only but to those who are closest to you. BFFs sounded happy for me and advised macam2. 
Haiz such emotionally intense trip. I didn’t cry at all at the airport but when my cousins hugged me and whispered to doa for them, I can’t. Just can’t. My heart.

And then there’s another Bibik I told the night before we’re supposed to fly, suddenly appeared at my house the very next morning just so she could ask me to doa for her as well. 🥺

When we were faced with flight delay for 4 days, both the husband and I were so affected especially on the 3rd day of delay. Everyone told us it’s our ujian over here may Allah make it easy for us when we’re over there. True enough, we were able to perform our 3 Umrah smoothly  as well as our Tawaf Wada. 

And we’re glad too our small group was not chaotic but rather intimate and I must say we got along quite well. A makcik and kakak must have noticed me having my daily ice-cream and without fail asked me if I would have had it for that day. Sometimes joining me in my ice-cream zone. 


I put on the dress given by BFF, brought along her glittery zikir counter, the book from the husband and the sejadah bought by sis from her Feb Umrah trip. The things that teman me during my solo prayers. And I was relieved  especially when other solo prayers sat next to me particularly one Ibu from Indonesia who even shared to me about his son working in SG and a Malaysian young lady who smiled sheepishly at me. ❤️

There’re so many memories I would like to share but I guess I’ll keep them in my heart. It’s an indescribable feeling when you’re there. Sis asked the nephew if I cried in front of Kaabah. There were times I wanted to but I kept it in. Would always wipe them tears off quickly. 
Let’s doa that we could be invited again. 🤲



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home