Friday, December 29, 2023

Masha Allah



2023 has been nothing but amazing. Alhamdulillah.
Our last flight was back in 2018 to KL. Yeap that year we flew to Penang, Krabi and KL. After that I was telling the husband that I was too lazy to plan for anymore trips. And then Covid hits end 2019.

So here’s the recap for 2023:

Feb - 1st staycation ever with the BFFs at Orchard Hotel
June - Conrad/ Crowne Plaza/ Voco
Aug - Pan Pacific
Nov - Umrah
Dec - Ipoh

That’s a whopping 5 staycations and 2 trips. Alhamdulillah. So contented and grateful.

What’s 2024 resolutions gonna be like?

1. Avoid toxic friends. I’ve learnt that I might lose friends along the way and that’s okay. As long my constants are by my side, Insha Allah
2. Be more disciplined to solat on time
3. Ngaji consistently with no excuses
4. Speak less
5. Give more attention to the son and expect less
6. Do not buy anymore bags 
7. Do not fall for points redemption anymore

Achievable? I hope so. 
Is it I need to come up with birthday wishlist already? 😮

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home