Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Another day another shopping haul

 

Finally went to Vivo to see their revamped Miniso.
So many stuff to grab but proud of myself for being able to stop the urge to splurge.
Settled for these which can be used kan?
Wanted the travel pouches but I just bought pink Daiso ones recently, wanted the headband for my facial mask wearing but I already have 1.
Cannot resist the tumbler although the Care Bear’s eyes mcm lebam. Haha. All these for about 20 bucks.


My online purchase finally here! I mean it didn’t take long but cannot wait to add on to my collection.
Never turn back after trying this local brand. 


Didn’t get enough of yesterday’s cake then I saw this cute mini log cake. Took some time for me to decide to buy but glad I didn’t regret a bit cos it was yummy!
Pretty la the bell.


Another reason for going over to Vivo today was this!
Saw at Jewel but didn’t buy then husb said to grab today.


Super pricey eh like I could get a decent Birkenstock and be all mature in dressing but I still nak this one juga. 
Very help to tutup aurat the feet area eh.
Can’t believe that I got 4 pairs of new footwear just over the wkend. Apakah.


When making the payment, the sales said to hold on for the bag. Ingat bag apa la ye but a very hamburglared zip lock bag for the clogs. Let’s hope the gf will be able to grab them tomorrow so that we can twinning next year! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home