Sunday, February 4, 2024

St. Regis



So that’s the end of my bday wkend.
Feeling blessed, Alhamdulillah. 
And glad I could see my family and collect ole2 sekali.
Here’s the beautiful view from our room on the 12th floor.
Funny cos you gotta open a door to go to our door but there’s only 2 rooms behind that corner door. 
And we got neighbour as we heard voices late at night and we saw the DND sign on this morning. 


It’s one of the most memorable birthday staycay because the front office guy called my name out firmly just to wish me birthday. Then the butler came with a bear for the son and rose for me. 🥹 When we reached our room we saw cake pops, fruits and a birthday cake. Got sent Iced Teas and Iced chocolate too. Apa ni? And just before we took off, a pakcik concierge who was bz with his luggages suddenly shoved 2 boxes of water bottle into my Fendi paperbag. Patted the son on his back and said ‘can bring to school’. Eh why? Masha Allah. I didn’t even get to see his face proper but thanked him. May Allah grant him good health so that he could continue working. I believe he enjoys working there. There must be something about the top that most ground staff seem to be so kind and giving. From front office to concierge and even the auntie at the pool greeted me morning. I cannot la. 🥹 It’s so hard to find really amazing service nowadays but glad that
 St. Regis still has it. ❤️


Interior has many chandeliers. 


Pretty pretty decor.


A must photo of my handbags at staycays.


So grateful that sis bought us many many souvenirs.
And they’re costly like $10 chopsticks spoon set.
Even our personalised tags are almost $10 each. 
Hopefully she’ll be healthy so that she could continue tripping all over. Insha Allah. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home