Saturday, January 13, 2024

Unbothered



Staying unbothered takes a lot. And says a lot about oneself. But this week has been nothing but eventful.
Like getting this self-reward birthday gift and having to pay a dollar for it cos I received $8 voucher back. Thankful for having one of the most melayan bf partner. To layan my sorts of karenah. Early in the morning too. 
We went to the specific outlet cos only certain stores keep stocks. Even had to exchange to another cos there’s a little fault with the one I paid for. 

Week 2’s done and dusted! Alhamdulillah.
Almost a full week except without CCA yet. Guess fuller weeks to come when all spellings in. Urgh.
Husb asked for wishlist but I still can’t figure out what I want. Bags? Again? Staycay can? But for now all I want to do is sleep in for the weekend. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home