Monday, March 11, 2024

Sec sch bestie

 

This was the bff who’s been there through my ups and downs. We almost fought about someone but she cleared it up and glad we made it through the tests of time. 
We even went for a girls’ trip to her kampung over at Melaka when we were teens. And by train no less. 
And remember those times without hp, I had to call her home and her fierce mom would pick up and questioned me seriously. Though we rarely lepak cos she works 7 days a week, she still msg me at odd hours. And about random stuff. 

Today was impromptu and she spent half of her leave day with me, bringing me a pot of flowers and melvados goodies. Yums. Super grateful and blessed that I have my pri sch, sec sch, poly BFFs with me till this day. 

Bismillah to our 1st sahur tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home