Friday, March 8, 2024

That Ex-Steady

Warning: Long update ahead! Tak ya la nak baca. 

It was such a morning drama, shock, jantung mcm nak putus right after breakfast. We had bf as usual, okla tak usual sgt cos we normally travelled far to have good bf but yest we went to the nearest wout taking any bus.
Singgah kedai murah lagi to grab nuggets, pasar to grab bawang then went into NTUC.
Saw a guy in helmet, thinking, ‘Sapalah ni pepagi masuk ntuc pakai helmet, takle ke bukak dulu jap.’ 

Alangkah terpranjat eh bila kenal pulak wajah tu.
Laaaaaaaaa, nak lari also cannot. Cos da bertentangan so had to stare him in the face. He glanced once then twice and realised eh eh mcm kenal eh? Hahaha.
He smiled and aku pun sengih mcm kerang busuk pepagi hari. Terus huru hara eh nak pilih fishcake pun da takle fikir straight. 

After trying to compose myself, I went to make payment. Laaaaa masih la dia kat situ tengah bayar juga. 
Tetap dengan helmet. 
So kena la kan tegur and asked bini mana?
After he’s done with payment, masih la tercegat kat seblah and interrogated me. I avoided eye contact at all costs. Hah. 

Panjang ye intro. So I bumped into my ex-steady (tak tau yang keberapa and yang berapa lama) in my hood. I knew he was staying like a few bus stops away from me and I saw his wife a few times already but never tegur la. 
Saw them once in the mall and I hid. Heh. He was so shocked la to see me apalagi dekat dengan rumah dia. Kesian kan, baru tahu. Haha. When all along I knew so much about him. 

Anyways, the only vivid memory of me was he said that I left him halfway last time on our date. Apakah.
Felt guilty much eh. So sempat la semlm minta maaf. Hahahahahahahaha. Couldn’t help but laughed out loud alone at home remembering those times. 
But he’s forgotten (tak baik eh) that the last I met him was back in Nov 2009 for a meal and he accompanied me in getting sis’ presie. Thanks to my blog cos I updated it in. Otherwise I would have forgotten too. Haha.
 Just before I went official with my husb.

 Had a chat with him after the meet-up semalam because I was using Aku Kau eh with him. Aku Kau is for those who’re close to me but he deserves the respect of not being Aku Kau. Heh. Kesian, dahla terkejut nampak ex-steady dia, terus kena Aku Kau lagi. 

The last time I had this fuzzy pening kekek feeling was that I bumped into my senior and dia memandai gurau with my Mom that if not, I wld have been his gf last time. Pls la dia da la kawin dgn my sedara. 
Nak gurau kasar lak. Ggggrrrr

So this ex-steady of mine (haha), we were like 17 eh last time. So imagine la how long ago it was. How awkward it is now. Freaking 24yrs ago. Betulnye takde jodoh eh. Haha. Cos after all that, we met again about 10 years later. And met again after almost 15 years later. 
Dia masih ar tak percaya we’ve crossed 40 now. 
And tak percaya ar I knew so much (kinda updated) about him too. While he doesn’t even know I’m in the same hood with him.

Scary if some of my acquaintances knew so much about me when I’m not updated about them. And even scarier if they see me outside yet I never see them. Even though they could be right in front of you. Cos my sec sch bestie saw me recently and I didn’t even realised she was there. Haha.

And I believe these guys don’t read my blog la so these are really for my reference in the future. And memories. 
Of course those highly confi and highly emo ones will be entered into my physical diary instead. Of cos la I told the husb also abt the accidental meet-up. He’s totally lost! And even told me I was evil for leaving him (the ex-steady) halfway.

I appreciate those still much around in my life, close or not. For sure there’s a reason or 2 for them to be sticking around still. Allah knows best. 


And these. Contemplated much to restock my skincare for Raya though there’s discounts. Then online suddenly da oos. Went to the store today and they have stocks and I even got that ceramic mug for free, unexpectedly. And that pink mirror, my best gf got it for me. ❤️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home