Monday, July 1, 2024

JB

 

It was such an impromptu trip across the border. 
We planned just a week before! It was chaotic as usual with lotsa drama but I guess we’re now looking forward to planning the next one. Sis did all the works and itinerary. 
Felt really short and quick but happy. Such precious trips.
We went to Ta-daa quite late after Aeon and there’s still a crowd. But I guess we didn’t wait that long. Then we went back to our air bnb close to midnight. 😬 

Commune - Angsana - Aeon Tebrau - Ta-daa - Mid Valley


Managed to go to:

Marrybrown - chicken and nasi lemak sambal sedap eh
Toyrus - he got his minions and dino
Guardian - saw Hanasui but didn’t grab 😏
Watsons - got skintific
Padini - nothing at tebrau but managed to grab some from Mid Valley
Dolly dim sum - sedap!
Kyochon - rinduuuu
Sogo - nothing much
Waikiki - for the kid
Brands outlet - also for the kid
Ta-daa - happy that I got my cup of happiness, drinks were so gd too. But I didn’t even enter Avery-day. 
Parkson - bought something for the son
Common sense - wanted to grab all the InsideOut tees
Mr dollar - nothing much to see cos similar to mr diy
Rollney - sedap!
Bath body works - got my mists at just $7 each eh ❤️

Bummed that I didn’t even masuk supermarkets. And didn’t get to go to Kaison and Objet. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home