Thursday, September 12, 2024

Game Over

 

Haiz. The past 10 days or so. Punya la penat mentally.
Those random cries, those times waking up in the wee hours, those emo games while listening to emo songs. This has got to stop. I remember last time when I went through the break-up of my life, I couldn’t bring myself to listen to any songs cos I knew I would break down instantly. This time eh, even tgh jemur baju bole lalak. What is this sorcery? Probably not too wise yet eh. 

“Your subtleties, they strangle me
I can't explain myself at all
And all the wants and all the needs
All I don't want to need at all

The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone
A weight is lifted on this evening
I give the final blow

When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight

A falling star, at least I fall alone
I can't explain what you can't explain
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain

When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight
It ends tonight”

- the all-american rejects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home