Sunday, July 26, 2026

Besties

 The week just zoomed by. 
Last Friday was so packed and back to back that I could only breathe today. But then. 
Bro sent the boy to sch, sent sis, sent Dad then me home. 
After which I walked over to grab Chagee with jiran then brought the boy home from sch.
Saturday was well spent and a long long day with me reaching home almost 9pm. Was out since 9.30am.


bff suggested to join this pop-up and so minty can?


Bought only a set of 3 items and I received these many gifts. The plushie was a blind box and so happy I got the color I wanted. 🩷


She ar wanted to try this so much and raba2 the monster hand. tsk. Fried sandwich was yummy tho. 


The other bday bff belanja me this TP tote! Love.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home