Sunday, August 30, 2026

Pancit can?

 It felt like it’s been too long since we went out cos of prelims, them being unwell.
Now that the prelims are over, we’ve decided to celebrate the dad proper. Yes both of them were sick on actual bday.
So we planned to actually go to 2 places but ended up going to more.


First stop was Suntec for Gopizza lunch, him buying his humongous coin and then go over to Orchard for Chagee and prayers. After that we ended up at Bugis cos I really wanted to get the HK bathmat. 


Too pretty can? So pink, so me. 
The pin gonna end up on my pink Jansport.


Last stop was not in our plans. But husb wanted to use his 20%. And I wanted this and I get to eat Bebek from Ayam Penyet Ria. And why pancit?
Cos I still ironed clothes and did laundry after we reached home. 😩

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home