Saturday, September 12, 2026

What do you mean?

 Yeah. What do you mean the 1 week break’s almost over?
I didn’t even get to go out with him proper.
But with the haze, the outdoor’s kinda out? Heh. 


Oh we celebrated sil on the day we returned from our trip.
Pretty cake but I really find the carebears sus. Lol.
Their eyes were too sunken. 
Eye(s) can tell you know. Pun
We got her a printer!


And the bf bestie’s sis bought this Monchichi PJ all the way from BKK. Eh random and I didn’t even get her anything from KL. Can’t wait to put it on for my sweet dreams. Waiting for it to dry cos the rain decided to come down on us almost throughout yesterday. 

So how do I set my mind back to PSLE again?
Happily declaring to the boy that he’s left with 4 days of official lessons. I must make sure to go through the difficult math questions, drill malay thoroughly into him and Sci, I don’t even know where to begin. 
Need to plan for his bday but not in the mood yet cos it’s only happening after his papers. 
Gotta doa more that he will be in the best of health to pull through the major exams. 
Bismillah. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home