Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Sunday

Hickory Dickory Dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
But the rats in my void deck run so free,
As free as the other stray cats can be.


GROSS


The curious case of Benjamin Button was sure one of the longest movie I ever watched. However, while watching the movie, I did not feel that it was quite long as the story was all about his diary. From the day he was born and till the day he past as a cute wrinkle free baby. And so following the norm, as long as he has yet to turn into a baby, the story yet to end. I did not expect how the ending could be but it kinda touched my heart cos in the end he died in the arms of his true love. And this movie marked the uncommon movie date with the groupies as it's rare for us to put aside time for movies unless those hunts for bday presies or shopping. hee.


And psssst I was wearing my unable to zip up jeans all along but was not skimpy cos I got my long top to thank for.


Movie started ard 5.50pm and ended right on 8.45pm. My tummy was about to growl despite the sweet popcorn and hotdog. And we settled for Secret Recipe for our dinner. Dinner was done by almost 10pm and I was contemplating to take the bus 190 since it may not stop for me cos the bus will be filled with crowds from Central and before. But I still go ahead thinking that it wld drop me off at my home bus stop so there wont be a need for me to walk since it's gonna be 11 by the time I reach home. Thankfully, the bus was not that filled up yet and fortunately too at Orchard Mrt Station stop, I got myself a seat. :D




It's a pretty sunny sunday and I was awaken by fiance's chirpy voice despite his nite shift. Right at 8.17am when I had a hard time falling aslp and could only do so by 2am. After I have successfully and finally woke dad up from his nightmare. If bro comes home later like after 11pm, dad tends to scream in his sleep. But most of the times, mom (altho she heard his screams) wld simply ignore and me too afraid to go out and checked on him. So last night was the 1st time that I shook him up. BFF smsed too to say that she could not make it for today's event due to her werk as early as fiance's call. urgh!




Drove sis to JP for her sunday duty and mom to the Blk 500+ market. It's only 10+am and the car park opp the market was already damn packed. Shit! So told mom to get her dried chilli quick while I waited in the car for her. Not long after she left, a Honda drove off and I got myself a lot! Yeah! So rushed off to the shops to find mom. And following my instincts, the places that sell dried stuff, I found mom there. While mom queueing up for my chicken rice behind a tall mat, I asked mom for $$ to get myself a drink. "Pergi main jauh2!" as she passed me 2 bucks and I bot water chestnut drink. Finished it up in less than 10 mins and when the mat turned with his tray of Sinar Harapan foodies, quite shocked to see that it was jerk's fren. I have not been trying to check out his face but just glanced quickly at his bums (at my eye level since I was sitting down) and only tot to myself what a tall mat. The one who's in my frenster too. So here comes the 'the-friend-in-your-friend-list-in-friendster-but-realitiscally-not-your-friend' situation. Lucky for me tis time it was a quickie. I have a polymate in there but once I was queueing up for atm and he's rite in frnt of me, I went blank not sure to acknowledge or say hi.



Helped mom with the fish fins and ate my chicken rice. Then did the card for BFF. In less than 10mins the card's up and ready. So simple ma. Just paste paste, cut cut and tie ribbon.








It looked kinda raw but hopefully she will like it. Used the black lace to represent her kinkyness and the sticker bag below since she loves bags so much. Had inserted 26 cents (HAHA) in the bag as well. I didnt even know that the bag can be opened.




Cannot wait to take my bath in a while cos I'm so sweaty and smelled fishy after the whole morning. Hoping that I could go to Vivo afterwards to but new jeans/ pants to replace the fave black jeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home