Sunday, October 4, 2009

GrinDay

The pancit driver


So, the colleagues raya outing was simple and brief...We don our traditional Black and Pink baju from campus. And Lynda has to ask if we looked like walking flags. Thanks! Of course we got the ocassional stares (prasan sia) especially from those foreign students. First stop was Syiq's place and after the warm up with Horfun, we made our way by cab to my place.


From my place, I was forced to be a driver and dragged Wira out from his sleep mode. Thankfully, we reached Wdlands safely and guaranteed that both chicks were neither drowsy nor nausea from my driving...haha...cos that's the first time I drove my girls around without Mom or Sis beside me...hee...That's how dependent I am on them.


Worst, after sending Syiq home, I have to drive myself home alone...Aaaaaahhhh! It's been three yrs since I passed but for the record I have nvr ever drive alone...Yikes! U know la the thots of the car breaking down halfway, stalling (Wira's manual rem?) or Fatima Rockers decided to tumpang me home (especially at KJE). Hee... Fortunately, I reached home safely with the company of Love songs from Class 95. How perfect! You wouldnt wana know how loud I played the music but I din wind down the windows. Otherwise, the stretch of KJE may know of my ordeal. Good enuf that only Wira could tell on it. For now.


Nevertheless, I enjoyed the short and brief Raya outing. Truly. The pics are with syiq for now...Yes minah, I'm waiting for them patiently. The best part is all my Raya pics are in sis' Canon and she's all the way in China now... Dang! So probably cld only share aft Friday when she's bac... Managed to chat with her for a while last nite and she told me she got me a bracelet (not Tiffany's to my dismay) but genuine pearls she claimed... hmph! As usual said dono wat else to get me but told her to not get anything juz get me LV when she's back! Hahaha... Dreaming...

And today, sis, partner and Ah Nian all dumped me for their hols. Thank God partner coming back on Tue.. But I'd be catching the following movie later...For the feast of my eyes! And gotta get a few stuff as well....I'm oh so excited!





And u'll nvr ever find a girl like me again...That I can assure u...Bite ur fingers now darling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home