Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hanging in There

And so it's officially over. The future will not happen and I'm trying my best to move on. I guess it's for the better especially when it has to happen during this Fasting mth.


Nevertheless, I realised that there are so many of you who are very concerned about me. And at that, I am very thankful and really appreciate it. Thank you so much.


Of course to my family. I am very sorry to disappoint my parents but they backed me up instead. My sis for that comforting pat.


To BFFs, thanks alot for being there for me without fail since ages ago. Yes Sid, I cried when I heard your voice cos it's been so long and you kinda call at the time that I really need you. Fai, for catching up with me and giving me all the strength I could need more than ever.


Partner, for crying along with me and for your hugs. I need that. Badly.

Boss, for making sure that I know that I am not alone in this.

Mags, for that hug and such. :D

Babes InIn and Lynda, thank you for pushing me up again. Making laugh like nothing happened. Those chats and words of encouragement. Thanks babes!


Ah Nian and these two dudes...We met up accidentally and had a sweet reunion. Thank you! Let's do it again soon ya!





And then when sis came home last night, she got a surprise for me. This PINK gerbera and the lil card filled with strong words. Thanks Kak Sham! I smiled instantly when I looked at it! :D













Syawal ni, I will have a new beginning. At least for now, I know what I really really want.
Alhamdulillah. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home