Sunday, May 9, 2010

weEkenD's for...


I loved my Sat... Didn't plan exactly what to do but msged SyiQ abt Kick Ass timing and so there we were at Cineleisure. Wanted to watch the one at 3.40pm but left with single separate seats. Darn! So settled for the 6pm show but that was alr the 2nd row. Wondered why still so packed altho the movie started some two wks' ago. But the show was well... KICK ASS indeed.. I just love GeekS.. Hehe!

We didn't have to try so hard to kill time nevertheless cos leme recalled... Hmmm... We came back to 313 for our kononnye healthy lunch. - Tortilla with beef and chicken for her. Walked to the Kedai Kue Kue and bot a supposedly thot Pulut Panggang but turned out to be sumting else. Hee. Even bot the kek lapis choc. Probably the only day that I had so much varieties of food.


We walked to the back to the HUGE Candy Empire store despite the heavy rain. Hee. And bought ourselves a bagful of goodies each. I could just make weekly trips to Candy Empire and live happily ever after. Hee. Just look at the colorful popcorn! And I bot the cadbury choc with POPPING candies.. Coool stuff! And the Teddy Biscuits I been looking for high and low cos I saw someone in office eating it since...Hehe! These Teddies tho include honey choc and choc chip flavors! Best ar!




Then we headed to Paragon and saw HUGE and I really mean HUGE cakes at the Blood Bros Project Shop Cafe. A slice costs $14.90. I should probably go there one day. They have this HUGE double choc and it's literally double. U know like a normal size cake and u add another piece of cake on top of it. WOW! We din even make a pass once BUT three times if i cld rem correctly... Gosh! It's just so distracting... Hee. Did a lil bit of shopping at Paragon and got back to Cineleisure for the movie. We smuggled the Caramel Choc Waffles from Marvellous Cream.

When the movie ended at ard 8pm, we had our night walk from Cineleisure supposedly to Marina's bridge but kinda gave in to exhaustion and had Pizza Hut at Marina Square instead. Ended our Sat by 11pm. :)

And since Mr Gee was on his last night for the week, somehow my body auto wake-up at 3plus am. So I bb him and we kinda chatted for abt half an hr before I went back to slp thanks to his nags... 3 in the morn plus his nags...Not sumting I looked forward to... Hee!

Woke up for good at 9 and got ready to send sis to work. Stopped over at JW's mkt..Yup the one opp his place but it doesnt matter at all anymore. :) After we reached home (Mak freaked out cos I asked her if she preferred 110 or 120km/hr), I was so smangat to wash Wira. It's not even once in a blue moon that I wld have the enthu to clean Wira so he better appreciate it big time. But I seriusly think he wld prefer those guys at Mobil to wash him instead.

Wira was all shiny (yah right!), I assisted Mak with her chicken rice cooking. And also the Roti Boyan. Brought in the laundry and folded them and then I went on to iron my clothes. When Mak and Bro made their way to Hougang, I decided to unwind. Watched Panic room till Dad came home.

Now that night has crept in, I finally got a Me time. And since Mr Gee is away on his so-called retreat, I think it's time for me to have some personal quality time.. But then again..The week ahead will be kinda hectic and I cld somehow smell it alr. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home