Sunday, April 25, 2010

AEON

Oh my Gosh! Shutters Island was so silent as in not much humour added and everyone in the cinema was just keeping still. Probably thinking hard and wondering what the ending gonna be like. I was alr fidgeting and playing ard with my shawl while Syiq was busy drooling over Leo's bod. Haiz. And I almost fell asleep in the first 20mins! Hee.


After the movie we went on to Mustafa. So semangats I tell u! Hee.
Took a walk in the new City Square and had early dinner at Banquet.
Of all places in Lil India, we had our food at Banquet. Haha.
I bot myself the Davidoff Cool water since Incanto gonna run out real soon and settled BFF's present. Hee. Reached home by 9 and got ready to watch Incredible Tales with Mr Gee.
He wld nvr fail to bb me before the show, during commercial and the ending of the it.
Guess next wk no IT for us. Cos of May day special..


Today was a long Sunday cos we all finally went to AEON!
Had Maggi Goreng Ayam at Kip Mart and spent one or two hours walking ard der.
Headed over to AEON and we were like all over the place. It's tough to get everyone to stick tog.
Dad treated us at Kenny Rogers and I finally got my macaroni cheese craving done!
After the hearty lunch, I walked over to Baskin Robins and bot myself a single scoop of Cotton Candy! YummY! We went to do grocery shopping at Jusco and once done, we bot XXL Chicken and Mee Sua from Taiwan Snacks. Sis bot some buns from Bread Talk too.


Only had the pic of the above cos I off my BB.

Yes Songe! So much abt the DIETING.
But hey to end it all, I went for my brisk walk today.
Oh yes I did!

Tmr a new wk and Month awaits..

1st May - To visit the Istana (hopefully)
After 4th May - Date with Mr Gee
20th May - JB seafood dinner
28th to 30th May - KL trip!

And three Bdays all in the mth of May!
BFF, Partner and Mak! Oh boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home