Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sat Brat

Had a weird dream of being in the Airport to go to Korea but realised that we didn't bring the Wons. Haiz. Guess can't wait for the trip eh... So decided to give the body a break from the weird dream and took an early bath at 8!


Sis suddenly asked to go to KFC bf altho she's working at Yew Tee today.
So hurried mom and off we go! Had KFC am platter.
So much for skipping rice last night.
After that Mom and I walked over to Teck Whye.
More walks needed!


Yesterday was so bright and sunny at NTU and I was hopeful of going for a lonely brisk walk when the sky over at CCK was so so eerie. True enough, the down pour brought the thunder and lightning along and I reached home wet. Haiz! Still haven't got a new brolly since pink brolly broke on me. Dad was laughing at me with his gigi bogeh upon seeing me wet. (^__^) "


Mr Gee bb me quite early this morning..
And to my Eeew-ness, he replied that he's mandi-ing (bathing).
Can't believe he brought Storm along just cos wanna wait for my reply.
By the way, he finally took the pic of his Naga's food - CrIckets! rruuuuuuNnNs...


Anyways, he asked me to pay attention to that lil PINK sponge..
Nice what! It goes along with the blue cover!
But still, CrIckEtS!??! rrrrruuuuuuuunnnnnss.. Hee


Yesterday he told me TWICE that we like hi bye rs in sch..
Well, if follow my heart, I wld have walked over and gave him a Gd LuCk Kiss..
But he was surrounded by his frens..So, gave that thot a miss! Duh.


Okays SyiQ, let's go to SHUTTER's ISLAND laters! :D
With popcorn in hand...Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home