Wednesday, November 24, 2010

tHE 615536125325th AEON trip

If you ask me, I cldn't tell u how many times I've been to AEON at Bt Indah.
Anyways, met up around 1115 then off we went over the 2nd link.
Sis mentioned that we will be coming back early at least before sunset cos the rd wld be dark after that. But hey, we finished up only at 830pm. Hee.
Long Story. Well, probably not.



the 1st round of feast began at Nandos.
tHe last I had was at KL back in May?



Striped with the Garlic Bread. hee.





I chose EXTRA HOT! oh YUMMY!



2nd round of feast was over at Taiwan Snacks!
Mee SUA!




Plus the XXXL chick of course! hee.

3rd round! at my ALL TIME FAVE ice cream parlour!
BASKIN ROBINS!
And why am I posing with my PINK pouch????


it'S becos it's WED = PINK DAY!
Just show anything PINK and u'll get special deals..
And YES! I have at least 3 PINK items in my bag.. hee



Fridge filled with heavenly ice cream cakes! *melts


4th and FINAL round... A&W..
Coney dog and root beer float!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home