Saturday, November 20, 2010

mini princeSS...NOT

It was a crazy plan. Indeed. hee! Dunno why time simply whizz by everytime we shopped!
Decided to meet around 1045am (YAH! We're both AM pple!) at Farrer Park but somehow managed to 'bump' into each other at Outram instead.
It was pretty quiet probably cos still early despite the rounding up of a few guards plus a black furry dog shashaying in the station.
When we reached, we were freaking excited!
I guess cos of the Deals we gonna get! 50%! That's like 1-for-1!
We were oh so excited that we showed the girl a wrong Member's card.
Instead of the Mini tOOns', we confidently flashed my Forntieer card. :(
Haha! Must be morning blurness!
And so IN we went! hee.
Altho the shop was tiny and we thot wld be far from the maddening crowd in town, it was quickly filled up nonetheless. The mummies went on a craze spreeing on the lil girls gowns and such. While partner and I aimed for other useful items (to us!). hee.
And when we were ready to make payment, the queue was alr snaking in that tiny shop.
We must have waited for at least half an hour to finally settle our purchases.
In total I bot 12 items!
Hee. We even grabbed wrappers!
(hey! one is $1.30 and now TWO for $1.30, got polka dots somemore..a MUST buy)

It didn't help that Mini tOOns was just next door.
So we hopped by and spent almost another hour there.
The satisfaction. We've somehow settled the Xmas gifts!
I know I know.
Very kiasu and very Auntie. hee!
Dec's not even here yet huh?


The damage done to my pockets!
Yeah we went over to Tangs (ONLY) aft that and
I bot the Vera Wang Princess!
All the Xmas gift sets were oh so appealing and attractive!!
Errr and I even bot the Panasonic cordless phone in VIOLET from Tangs.
That's a NEED cos ours just died on us yesterday.
Fortunately, got into an empty 190 bus and relaxed all the way home. hee!
Contented that I'm home by 4pm. ;)
Beginning to love Early ShoppinG!

Anyhows here's the pic of the Cake rolls which I didn't successfully bake.
Not sure to blame it on the oven or my PJs.
But hey, ONLY 3 rolls left now! Not bad hah. hee.

Oh and did I mention I LOVE the TANGS Xmas paperbags!? ♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home