Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another LoveLy TueS...

I didn't expect my Tues to be lovely. Yet again. =)
Mr Gee had his last paper today and he asked me out for dinner. At the last min.
I wasn't that properly dressed to meet him.
So I had to take cover with the school's jacket. ^__^
Thankfully it rained.
And for the first time ever, the mrt had to brake to stop at Lakeside.
However, it overshot a metre or so.
And I guess mrt doesn't have a reverse function. hee.
The officer decided to bypass the station instead.
Hee.

And coincidentally, we were looking like ermmm indescribable.
Becos we were both in pink tops and blue bottoms with blue shoes. *__*"
The most weirdest thing tonite, he sent me home.
And passed me the above postcard with his dream cat on it.
Mr Gee...Mr Gee...♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home