Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family Affair

I had a BLAST on Fri nite. hee.
Too bad tho that I forgotten my cam.
So gotta wait for the pics...
And I LOVE my Xmas presies!!!! ♥
ThanKieS.. Hee.

♥♥♥
Last night for the first time ever, we had a huge fam dinner.
Thanks to bro's treat!
The plan was for me to tag along in his car but in the end was made to drive by Mamang.
So yap. I drove the men (Dad, Mamang and Cousin bro) to that ulu place.
Of course GPS guided by Mamang. hee.
This place here is so ulu that we had to drive tru a small road wout any lanes
and a few holes on the rd. Hee.
The road was even narrower and freakier than Old CCK road.


Thankfully, we reached safely.
Mamang had to even warn me of the Speed Cam along ermmm I forgot where it was.
Somewhere in Yishun there la..


It was indeed a beautiful evening.. :)



One of the views there.


Our table number. For 11 of us.



The empty chair's mine by the way.. hee


Teeth, No teeth, Teeth.. Tee hee.. Haha ;p



And then the long-awaited dish came along.
Fave fried BUNS!!


And the Chilli Crab! YuMMy!!


♥♥♥

A short week ahead and I'm all ready for it!
And hopefully by Wed, the preps for the mini event can be settled. :)
Gonna don Baju Kurung on Xmas.. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home