Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I'm lazing on a Sunday but I did brisk walk (gosh after so long, Blame it on the cold nov rain!) in the morning. Even went to grab breakfast as well.
Anyways, had a lovely Sat despite the rain when as the norm,
sent sis to work and dropped by the mkt.
This time Mom managed to buy more fish than usual.
Tunas costs as cheap as $2 each!
Ended the morning rather early and I was out again by 1125.
Met mr Gee over at Jurong and we headed to JP.
Had lunch and watched Hello Stranger.
It's been so long since we last catch a movie tog. ♥♥
Hello Stranger was hilarious and the places they filmed at were rather familiar.
Mostly being shot in Korea.

Now I'm looking forward to watch the movie with lotsa hair in it!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
And on last Thur I baked muffins!
Which I've intended to since Hari Raya Haji.

They don't look as gd as the taste cos I used Hershey chips and they simply melt on the inside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home