Friday, January 28, 2011

tHe Advanced BdaY


Thot it's a bit too early but still THANKFUL nonetheless.


Twenty Eight-th!

Got the Studs from frens at work and the blue presie from PSBF.
She treated me to a feast of Chilli Crab and Tom Yum Soup at Sinaran. :)
Intend to unwrap the presie when I reached 28 then.

Two pairs of Studs!! ♥♥


Thank You SY...Thank You Boss.


Hah! Mr Gee turned Bunny?! Haha.
♥ ya too Shortie! ;)


Dear Partner, I totally forgotten abt my WISH.
Thanks for the Gentle Reminder hor. Hee.



Merepek SunggOh...For Always.. ;p
Thank You for being there for me babe!



Thanks Mags! Funky eh?? Haha.. ;p


SY...This one's for you!
HaPPy BdAY to yOu tOO! ;p



Did I mention how much I love my life at the moment??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funky heh? zaman funkytown.. lols! -shorties

January 31, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

Haha.. Sia ar ko.. Funkymania!

February 1, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home