Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Day

That's what Mr Gee said.
Today, according to him is My Day.
Not only that he treats me to Pizza Hut (usually we have to go and
find rice for most of our meals).
He also gave me a Surprise Care Bear.
Aaawwww.. SweetS ;p
We even walked from PS to Paragon and Taka.
(We took mrt from Orchard to Somerset before rem?)
And it's all becos he passed his Fluids. :)
I'm proud of you hor. ♥
Despite all the tough times u had during your exams, you managed to pull through.

This instax pic was taken last year. 29.12.2010 ♥

The 'banyaknye-surprise' gift..

He said he chose this one cos it's pink and happy.
Just like me ar?
The tummy?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today the Malajus had lunch together again!
Thanks to Bdk Kecik.
For initiating the kenduris....


Since I brought my Pink Instax, we snapped!
Look at us! No need for whitening beauty products and we're all FAIR! :D

We all looked like we belong to the 90s here. Haha.
OMG Rust-Lee! Stoppit with that posing maut (killer pose sia)...Hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home