Sunday, January 9, 2011

Raffles City - Marina Sq - Suntec - Raffles City - Marina - Funan - T3 - T2 - T3 - T2

That's how my Sat was.
A lot of walking but I'm happy. :)
Started the day by going out as early as 10 in the morn.
Met Nian and lil Sis over at City Hall to begin her (i'm)possible hunt
for the perfect dress. Hee!
And yeah! I'm glad she finally bot it!
U looked great in dresses you know.


And I bumped into my Poly babe, Venessa, at Suntec.
Oh gosh! It's been ages since I last see her. At least 5yrs.
A lot of catching up needed!


After all the walking, went back to Raffles City to meet Mr Gee.
We were to watch my chosen movie this time; Love and Other Drugs.
And oh my GOSH!
Didn't know M18 has loads of sex in it.
There'd be more of such movies in the future rite, Mr Gee? Haha..




Went to Airport to send the sis off to Korea.
Yah we just went there like almost 6mths ago but here she is witnessing the snowfall there.
When we reached the Terminal, we exit at T3 thinking of going to Popeyes for dinner.
But once we were there and we looked up, everything seems unfamiliar.
So we took the Skytrain back to T2.
But still no signs of Popeyes.
And my hunch told me it's at T3 so we took the Skytrain back. Haha.
Went down to find it but it was packed.
Decided to take the Skytrain back to T2 and settled for BK. tSk!
Sis' flight was at T2.
After the brief dinner, reminded Sis of my Wanted List from Korea and we took the mrt home.


Anyways, on a side note, my BB is faulty. Yucks!
The trackball didn't wana scroll down so alot of functions not accessible to me.
And I officially announce that my Home net SUCKS to the max.
It takes abt an hour to be able to open up the Explorer.
And I'm not exaggerating a bit.
Worst, I'm under the weather now.
Flu and the usual combo.
But thankfully, not much of fever.
Probably the body's doing some adjustments to the new decade. =__="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home