Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Surprise Cake

It was unexpected as I had my share of Bday celeb las Fri.
But the Babes secretly got me this.

♥♥♥ the Mango Mousse Cake!
Thank You BOTH! U know u shdnt had.

Then we had threeSome shots! Hee.
Shortie suddenly decided to check out the Neo print booth at Lot1.
It was the only time that I felt so helpless.
Not understanding a single word on the machine. Craps.
But after much struggle and probably a gd 15mins there, the result was as follows.
Haha

The Gerbera was my idea so u shd know where the banana was from.

The way to lose wt.
Don't swallow them.
Just be IN them! Hee.


PussyCat Dolls....NOT.

See those 3 lollies up there? Haha.

♥♥♥

Thank U babes...For making my final day of being 27 a WHACKY one.
And always filled with much love. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home