Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blessed. Truly

I could not be more thankful for all that I went through and for all the people I meet in my life. Of course some come and go while others chose to stick around a little longer or had to.
I am definitely gonna treasure all the memories that we shared. :)


Met the psbf last night to have a simple Bday dinner.
Grabbed a mini cupcake from House of Mini at Lot 1 (Gong Cha and now House of Mini?! gonna pile on those pounds....again) and rushed over to Sinaran.



Belated Bday girl with her lighted cuppie! :)



It's slightly bigger than the ultra mini cupcake and costs $3 each.
6 for $15!
And this one's named Chocoholic. No doubt abt it.
Shortie! I wanna grab the cuppie Kit already laaaaah! hee.



Simple dinner becos we had Chili Crab only.


And of course what's Chili Crabs wout the buns?
But these round things tasted more like fried pau rather than fried mantou.
I had 3 max.



Partner gave us a sweet lil treat! Mini magnums! Heavens!
Just check out all the smiles on our faces.
No prizes for guessing who took the pic. =_='



Snap snap snap snap! ♥


When I asked her what she would like to have as a farewell gift, this was what she requested.
Oh those memories. ;)



The impromptu Japan trip.
The Hen's KL trip. Awesome 3some ar.
The crazy Lalala session abt 2yrs ago.
Our 1st convo.
Our final convo. Together.
She was happily glancing through all the mini pics. Immediately.



i LOVE the keychain!
How can u be disgustingly sweet and cute at the same time? haha.
The card in that pink polka dot handbag.


U know me best as my sidekick.
Becos u were there when I cried in the toilet.
U were there when I got bored peeing alone so came the 'soccer matches'.
U gave me Cheer Up notes when I was going downhill.
U were tolerance when I had to break wind. oops.
Most imptly, U WERE BEHIND ME all these yrs.
I am so thankful, Thank U. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sedapnye chilli crab!!! sulei almost leaned on inaaa.. hahahaa
-shorties <3

October 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home