Sunday, September 4, 2011

Syawal/ Equus

This Syawal feels so different.

Becos probably I missed out the visiting yest as Mr G came over for lunch
and then we made the great escape to catch Equus.



So this is us on our 2nd Syawal.


I was proudly happy talking to Mr G abt this guy here when like a scene in dramas, he appeared in my face. Anyways, so gd to bump into ya.
And I tink I saw ur dad aft tat. He was staring at me. hee
Congrats AGAIN!




Equus was rather intimate altho there were 3 levels of seats.
We were at the 5th row from the stage.
Probably the most complicated storyline I've ever watched.
Interesting. Indeed.

And one of the rare (if not FIRST) dinner with him on a SAT.


And here's my new obsessions.
Okay not yet. Soon. Maybe.



Brooches!
The longest time I spent alone at Aries before settling on these two.


And sis got me this!
She got my first ever brooch in a form of a girl doing step aerobics (SERIOUSLY!) for my prom night back when I was 16. =_='
And now 12 yrs later, another girl.
Ballerina.



Loves how the cute bicycle parked neatly on my baju kurung. :)



And dear Smurfies, pls chase my Mon blues away.
Now that the wkend's almost over, I can't wait for the next to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home