Thursday, September 29, 2011

A year after

PSBF suddenly asked me if I cld teman her to USS.
And after all, I realised that I was there a yr ago.
However, despite the time constraint cos I got a wedding to go in the evening, we did enjoy ourselves to the max! Who wldnt had? hee.


I was happy and contented too as I managed to cover those which I had missed in the prev yr.
Like the Madagascar crate ride, their dance show, Monster Rock show, B boys performance and a few of the characters whom I've not met before.

Panda POM us last yr but we din snap with him.
See! He got his hands full with us. hee.



Seriously, I dunno who she is.
Road runner's gf eh?
She posed like tat when I questioned where her bf is.



Watched it for the 2nd time and the stunts still blew me away.
Oh the heroes! ;)


More imptly this time I managed to kiss my fave animal!

Gloria! Isnt she lovely? :)



The one that almost twisted my waist.
In the end we looked like wrestling champs!


Something fishy abt Puss in Boots.
He was all tall and charming last yr.
BUT
.
.
.

All short and squeamish now.
I'm even taller than him.
Is this the younger kitten?
Or did he grow shorter by the years?



If this costs 500k, I might consider applying. hehe.


I love the performance! totally! cuteness!
really salute those mascots cos it was scorching HOT that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home